LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

This is not good form by Simon and the board, trading suspension...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    This is not good form by Simon and the board, trading suspension is not the end of the world but keeping the shareholders in the dark for this long is not acceptable. A trading halt is meant for the board to understand the issue and articulate it to the shareholders, a suspension should be proposed only post this disclosure and during a resolution if potential outcomes are material. We are missing the bit in the middle and it’s getting frustrating.

I don’t believe this is DSO related anymore (may have been a timing coincidence considering the timing of the FFX letter and them getting dragged into it while discussing DSO with the Mali govt). If this is indeed the case. I am comforted by the fact that the discussions are ongoing which tells me no final decisions have been made on what the Malinese expectations from LLL are. If they did, it would’ve been announced by now). I’ ve always taken confidence from GF being our partner so the Li will come out and head to china one way or another. I just can’t see a potential scenario where LLL shareholders (except the ones owned by FFX) are not benefiting greatly from this insurance policy.

On another note, if the bid and offers made up here in this very thread are legit (I have my reservations) then people are already trading uninformed. Disclose the issue and stay suspended while negotiations continue is the right thing to do here.

Good luck to the fellow shareholders, don’t give away your shares until you have all the information.

DYOR and not financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.