LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Common sense says that Simon is doing his job. There was an...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Common sense says that Simon is doing his job. There was an issue and a month or so later it has been addressed to where we can continue to trade, but more importantly (which was never in doubt) the project moves on smile.png

I take it as that what they are still discussing is not as serious as many have blown up and the stuff that was serious (DSO) has been cleared up and this will be announced to us. Good or bad the SP may fall back a little, that's my guess but that really only effects the short termers, this project will be going forward once again to reach it's goal of production early first half of next year.

What I love is that it not 7 days but 2 days, this shows that Simon and crew have shareholders interest in mind. It would of been so easy to of announced another 7 days or 14 day extension. By saying 2 days it shows in my mind that "yes" we know SH are concerned but we are giving you the news as soon as we were possible.

DYOR

PS would love a curve ball thrown in just like the Ganfeng extra funding after the China visit. That would really shove it up the down rampers..oh I wish!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.