LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

@Kikker1959 I'm all about opposing views and don't tend to...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    @Kikker1959 I'm all about opposing views and don't tend to respond to posters as each to their own, but this statement of yours is IMO simply fear mongering and unfounded. The TH was called in relation to DSO, not ownership or a change in control, so for you to come on here and state it as fact (your words) without any inside knowledge is poor form. If in fact the announcement is related to DSO and nothing (as I expect) to do with ownership then I suggest you take any remaining credibility you have and go elsewhere. If you think dealing with a foreign government over how to tax a new commodity (DSO not in the new code) is something that should only take a couple of weeks then I suggest you take note, it takes as long as the government takes despite Simon's best efforts to expedite. This project is worth billions to the Malian Govt. and its people once in production and I see no reason why they would want to jeopardise that but they will want to get the "fair share" just like Western Governments do.

I have no doubt there will be some nervous and anxious investors on here, I feel for those but suggest its best to wait for the official announcements then listen to some of the comments on here.

Best wishes to all fellow holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.