STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Ann: Request for Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-11

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    the alignment between KLL and STA is indeed harrowing.

for me though is reconciling the available cash as last published, the cash burn rate and the time since they last published. What I mean is that how is it possible they could continue to operate another 3 months with supposedly not much more than A$35m in the bank and receivable at end of September? Excluding capex, operational burn rate is around A$10m / month. In theory then by end of December they'll notionally have about A$5m in the tank. That's assuming creditors don't get anxious and look for earlier payment. That's assuming they have maintained the level of manning and pace of operations. Surely the residual directors would be looking at the issue of insolvent trading ? The issue would at least have to be keeping them awake.

But as of yet, they have not sought the protection of any form of external administration. The lenders won't because equity holders are the easiest source of recovering their debts. The fact that a major superannuation fund and the Australian government are knee debt in this may well be the saving grace.

Is it possible Coburn is up for sale and the suspension period is a cover for a due diligence process?

have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.