STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Ann: Request for Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-4

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    As previously noted, I don't see any real impediment to getting on top of the technical issues that have been divulged; it is just a job to do and it does seem to have been given the required focus to get it done. Then comes the process risk that the lab results they went to some trouble to prove their specially designed process could get the better-then-typically expected yields, and the MSP gets commissioned to nameplate. Currently an uncertainty, but my general experience with Downer Mineral Technologies is they are a pretty crack outfit these days, so I have high expectations there.

But this commercial stuff. I am genuinely astonished it appears to be so difficult to get a 'simple' deal done to deal with what the adults in the room at STA must be very well aware of what their needs are. Yet, somehow, resetting payment terms and other such manipulations, in a timely way, is proving so troublesome; why? We certainly wouldn't accept such a blitheringly long delay if it was an engineering problem to be overcome, yet here we are.

When things do not appear to be how the evidence suggests they should be, something important is missing in the fundamental assumptions. I am wondering what that is...? Still, the simple reality of this latest extension notice means the STA folk know, and have now taken their medicine to deal with the reality of getting it done.

As mentioned prior, in my belief this is all about the technical solution and opportunity abounds for a decent return, I have taken a pretty big position (for me) in STA; currently valued around 1/3 of cost. It is not a nice position to be in, when it has ultimately been created by a solid stream of inappropriate reporting by prior management. Thankfully, the tone and quality has improved more recently. The content to hopefully radically improve also; we could sure use some solid, genuine good news in this space...!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.