STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Ann: Request for Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-4

1. 1,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    July 31 sounds a lot better than "indefinite suspense" per the previous ASX release. Agree @2ic - This is the last one.

I am not "dissatisfied" with the efforts "New" Strandline team has put in last few months. They were is a pretty massive technical SNAFU few months ago but managed to systematically look at all possible solutions while managing a lot of pressure from lenders as well as Board/Shareholders.

First step was buy some time with lenders:- which to their credit they have managed well

Second step was to Stabilized the HMC production - Which again to their credit they have done (15K is not exactly name plate but I will take it as a Win)

Third step is to give a real good shot to the MSP:- Yet to be seen where this lands but given a choice between "folding with Tanzanian assets safe" and going "All in" - I chose the later option.

Nothing I am saying above is suggestive that STA will be saved after all is done and dusted: We dont know that yet but one thing is for sure they have done a good job and tried everything they could.

I think by end of July it will be clear where this ends! If it wasnt for FIRB approvals risk - Shenghe would have made a play for entire STA with the help of bond holders!

Last edited by xxLiONxx: 31/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.