LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Hey all, just spoke with James, was held up today trying to...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Hey all, just spoke with James, was held up today trying to finalise the raise, my first conversation with him personally, to be honest i like the guy.
    Mentioned much larger raise ( than 400k) being finalised to provide run way to profitability, eliminate need for these small raises, he knows the perception is there that every time they have any news a raise has followed, wants to break this cycle and give the SP the opportunity to appreciate. Also mentioned some restructuring to control costs. Once this deal finalised indicated some further deals to be announced, hoping with cash in hand for xxx many months and some decent deals the SP will rise. He did indicate that they thought the SP would increase off the IMG deal, but understands the constant raises squashed this.
    Expressed my concerns re radio silence and having a significant amount of cash tied up, he wants to put retail holders minds at rest,no opp for retail holders to participate in raise, sophs only.
    All in all, a positive conversation, has eased my mind, indicated he is happy for a quick call or text any time.
    Let's see how this raise plays out, the quarterly and these deals, hopefully these things combined get the show on the road.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.