LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

I bet you wouldn’t need to be a 708 to partake in a LNU raise,...

1. 6,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    I bet you wouldn’t need to be a 708 to partake in a LNU raise, they would take the money from anyone right now if you applied. 2 weeks suspension means they are hardly refusing offers! And the talk of the shareprice rising anytime is rubbish, and before the next and next raise is also rubbish, he even states that he thought the IMG deal would cut it, but didn’t, ’due to cap raise overshadowing’, what bigger rabbit can they pull out to beat that. Why haven’t they a year ago cut costs instead of now when they are desperate and need to pitch the raise? You just got told what you wanted to hear. Text book. The only thing I reckon you will see on the restructuring side is consolidation which I’d say is why they haven’t got enough in the raise already, why hand over money with the possibility it will be shafted down the track and consolidated. Name a company that’s gone up after being consolidated, they just fall again always. It might drag on for another year of wages and spending buts it’s effectively over and out I’m afraid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.