BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

You mean when it dives on open? Probably the worst time to sell...

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    You mean when it dives on open? Probably the worst time to sell into the panic, some of which is driven by words of doom here.

I disagree about the chips. It is like getting angry at your partner for not securing a 24 pack of toilet paper in the panic we saw a few times here - when she already had it ordered and sorted with her online grocery order. Unprecedented panic and shortage affecting all needing the chips. In this situation business becomes ruthless, some procure more than they need, others miss out.
    Would welcome input on this from someone who deeply understands the industry and has lived / worked and done business in China - those calling out incompetence that don't understand the culture and business dealings are just not aware of how this can easily happen at little fault of BUD. I do think they have performed poorly for SH in a number of areas and am disappointed, but the chips IMO would have been hard if not impossible to avoid this situation. Like the toilet paper panic in Australia, supply will return.

We have enough cash/ stock to keep running, rationed perhaps. Worst case I see would be that this issue drags out long enough that we need a CR to keep running until we are back in the game.

IMO if the stock drops heavily on open, I see quick and easy 50 to 100% bounce back. If many others think the same, there will be quite a hunger for those wanting to dump into the panic, and motivation for some to try and stoke that panic to fill their orders.

All IMHO DYOR and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.