BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Request for Extension to Voluntary Suspension, page-10

1. 2,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    It is correct - the trading of the shares is in suspension and will remain in suspensio until the company is ready to release the information necessary to return to trading (if at all) and hopefully includes the resignation of D MacLuchlan.

Any information released is irrelevant if in suspension so this is a standard line.

For those 'lucky' enough to have not been shareholders when BUD mislead the market in a major way a couple of years ago and received anaware letter from the ASX the company's shreas remained in suspension for a full month while the spin doctors went to work on a 14 page response document which merely served to demonstrate that they were clueless (without clue). So I wouldn't hold my breath for return to trading and as @Send2deking says 3 months or more would be a fantastic result.

Maybe DM should not be drawing a salary while his company is under suspension responding to ASX enquiry.

Positon: Curled up in the foetal position
    Sentiment: Furious at DM's failures and more furious at myself for not having cut my losses a long time ago

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.