SRY 0.00% 0.4¢ story-i limited

I don't know where we stand at this point of time but...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I don't know where we stand at this point of time but we'll have to take our chances i suppose. As you and other people must be aware of that to start a class action we need a minimum of 7 people(shareholders). So i need to make sure we are 7 or more than 7 and the amount is not a very small amount in aggregate otherwise i don't think any law firm will take our case. because most of the firms gets some sort of percentage(commission) out of the settlement amount.

So far what I've seen is that not many shareholders looks concerned on this forum except a couple regarding company's suspension extension announcements and company disclosure breaches.

Well I've been concerned and worried since their first request for suspension extension and have been emailing Michael since then and asking about the progress. I don't trust his words and am scared of loosing my money. That's why I started mentioning on the forum way back in July that the way things are going it looks like they will keep us waiting in a hope to come out of suspension and one day they will shoot with some bad news but at that time we'll be standing nowhere and it will be too to do anything.

We can't just wait for the company to issue that sort of news, take our money and let these incompetent people runaway from their obligations.

We'll have to take a chance to save our investment. Probably thats the only option we've got.

This process will take time, I'll have to collect all the information about the company from the very beginning and all the breaches in relation to the non disclosures or other company matters. If anyone has collected any sort of information, please do let me know as it will save me time from redoing it. I'll be creating a private telegram group and once all the eligible shareholders are confirmed will send a link to join that group or if you have a better idea(different platform) to create some sort of a private group please do mention that.

The other thing i want to mention here is that I'm not an expert so I'll be needing all kinds of support from the experienced traders.

please send me an email with you hotcopper user id and the number of shares held in SRY to confirm.
    Email address: [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.