TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

With all this uncertainty at the moment I thought it might be...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78

With all this uncertainty at the moment I thought it might be worthwhile revisiting the recent history of TBA. I will then share the little information I have managed to piece together.

My understanding of the recent history of TBA is as follows:

• 26/07/2021 TBA release scoping study for the mining of Golden Mile and Mount Freda. Study proposes that Golden Mile is treated at the GAM plant and Mount Freda is done at TBA VAT leach plant near Mount Freda (to be built). I assume the Mount Freda carbon would be treated at the GAM plant as well as VAT plant had no plan for gold room or electrowinning circuit. GAM plant owners (round oak) also have a 10% stake in Golden Mile deposits.
    • 18/10/2021 TBA commence preparation for mining of Comstock, initial blast and roads etc.
    • Exact Date Not known by me: Round Oak Sell GAM to True North. Toll treating deal with round oak falls through. TBA need to find an alternative plan for processing golden mile ore and treating the Mount Freda carbon.
    • April 2022 AIS purchase round oak assets from Soul Pattinson. This includes the 10% of golden mile leases.
    • 20/06/2022 TBA purchase Lorena Mill and some additional mining lease and exploration tenements. Lorena Mill Tailings dam is at capacity and needs to be lifted. Costs of this tailing lift unknown, need enviro approval etc. However Lorena does have a gold room and electrowinning circuit so it can be used to treat Mount Freda carbon when that comes online. So still no near term method to treat the Golden Mile ore.
    • 17/08/2022 TBA sign agreement with True North Copper to hire GAM plant. Agreement is for 6 months from completion of recommissioning with a 3 month option to extend if agreed by both parties. Cost is $110k/month less any recommissioning costs that TBA pay. TBA must take out insurance on the plant.

• https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4956/4956460-255fddaa41e017bb6b5781793aba163a.jpg
    • https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4956/4956473-5d63562a5e2ec2b2117c8a9258ce9c64.jpg
    • 28/10/2022 TBA start trucking ore to GAM for processing
    • 18/11/2022 TBA acquire 100% ownership of golden mile from AIS
    • 12/12/2022 TBA announce that Gold Processing has started and Recommissioning is complete. I assume 6 Months of GAM rental should start from now? So TBA has the GAM plant until at least June? Gold pour planned on 19/12/2022
    • 20/12/2022 TBA goes into trading halt pending release of announce regarding gold processing and commercial ops. TBA has remained suspended.

So from what I understand the near team plan was:
    • Process the golden mile deposits at GAM until June 2023.
    • During this time using the cash from golden mile processed ore:
    • strip and start mining mount freda
    • complete the VAT leach
    • get the lorena gold room and electrowinning circuit ready
    • Work on getting Tailings Dam lift approvals in place so Lorena can be used to process future deposits.
    • Return to little duke with a large scale drilling program

What has happened after 20/12/2022?
    1. From what I have heard on the day of the planned gold pour the Crusher had a serious failure. With the small crew TBA has on site they held off on doing the pour while people were trying to get crusher operational. Gold pours have some potential risk, handling of cyanide etc so this makes sense to me I think.
    2. Crusher failure can not be resolved on site. A mobile crusher is sourced. However unfortunately QLD has a wide loads ban in place from 19/12/22 to 3/01/23. So not able to get a crusher replacement in.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4956/4956480-912e2ae8976df4cdb6265de8f24dfc17.jpg
    Not sure why but the gold pour was not rescheduled. I assume with no way to crush new material plant was put on hold and staff demob for chrissy.

Failed crusher apparently has a 8 week repair lead time, not sure when that is starting from.

Last I heard mobile crusher was still not on site.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.