SPX 28.6% 0.9¢ spenda limited

The way I interpret this is 2 obviously big customers have...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    The way I interpret this is 2 obviously big customers have signed agreements with Invigo to use their facilities. CRO, quite reasonably, reported this to the ASX , but because the facility hasn’t been activated yet, the ASX has decided there is nothing to report. However, considering the huge logistics in creating large credit facilities, it is ridiculous to expect that these 2 companies went through the process without intent to use it. I have no doubt these are very large amounts and in my opinion, they should be able to be announced to the market. it seems to me, no mining company it held to the same standards of accountability and given that we know MasterCard is now involved, they must be shaking their heads in disbelief. Management would not have been excited to announce these contracts and David from Fresh Supply would not have been jumping out of his skin if these weren’t huge deals. Once again, the ASX has been able to muzzle what shareholders have a right to know. But revenue speaks for itself and as the money rolls in, they won’t have a big enough lid to hold us down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $73.56K 8.796M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2262514 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 999003 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.