IDG 0.00% $3.50 indago resources ltd

One thing to remember is that on delisting - the company can...

1. 405 Posts.
    One thing to remember is that on delisting - the company can continue to operate as is - but without the need to report to the ASX - still bound by ASIC of course - but they do not have to deregister.

So, they may elect to do absolutely nothing with the funds on hand - whatever may be left on delisting.

They don't have to make an offer to remaining shareholders.

They don't have to pay a 'big fat dividend' to shareholders.

They can pretty much pass any resolution because of their major shareholdings - even passing each others resolutions when they can't vote on their own.

And best of all - they can award themselves another $6 million each in remuneration packages for the foreseeable future.

They may do this - they may not - but I don't see this as a reasonable risk to take in owning these shares.

I see that their buy orders at 6.40 stopped and perhaps are now sitting at 6.10 - no doubt more holders that were hoping for 6.40 tomorrow might jump at 6.10 given the mass exodus today.

All speculation I agree - but for me it's about risk.

As suggested previously - everyone is entitled to have an opinion and I do hope that there is a reasonable outcome for shareholders. I am not holding anymore as stated, but I do know some holders of small parcels that will likely wait to see the outcomes which I will be eagerly awaiting news of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.