IDG 0.00% $3.50 indago resources ltd

I have an interest in IDG so I look forward to IDG having an...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have an interest in IDG so I look forward to IDG having an increasing NTA.
    This is a bit indirect though as I have shares in Emerald Capital, which used to be called Lakopac until the board decided to delist it a few years ago(same controlling directors as IDG). At the time of delisting, Lakopac's only asset was cash, no debt. The board used the cash to buy control of BIV(ex Goldlink), which also only had cash and no debt. BIV then used its funds to buy an interest in IDG. This is why my interest in IDG is a bit indirect.
    BIV is now following Emerald as being an unlisted company.
    All I can say is that Emerald has net negative assets(as at 30 June 2010 that is -as an unlisted company, dont expect any communication from the board except a 1 page letter annually announcing that the statements are available on a temporary website and that an agm will be held), even though it and its subsequent investments have all been cash rich entities, all under the control of the same controlling directors. I think outside passive minority shareholders should be hoping that IDG stays listed.
    Dallek

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.