PNC 0.00% 49.0¢ pioneer credit limited

Personally I don't think it's that no one had...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Personally I don't think it's that no one had confidence in the fair value model (after all no qualified audit opinions or otherwise there). Rather amortised cost, due to its inherent difference on discount rate, has likely driven out a different earnings profile. Whether ultimate cash flow projections were (are) optimistic, conservative or about right only time would really tell. They did hit close to their cash liquidations after all (but would want to know period end inventory sale information to make an informed assessment). IMO the key issue here is reputation and credibility, which has taken a hit on all sides as what was said doesn't appear to be what's ended up being the case. Banks for one tend not to like that.

On your last point you sound like you are suggesting fraud - ie disclosing cash received from debt draws as liquidations, which auditors haven't picked up. If that's what youre suggesting then not sure there is a basis for that and personally would be careful making such statements.

DYOR
    Last edited by Madtrader: 17/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 49.0¢ 48.0¢ $10.82K 22.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31158 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 21195 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.