TKF 0.00% 0.1¢ tikforce limited

The only problem with removing the Directors or the company, at...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    The only problem with removing the Directors or the company, at this point, is that no one gets to face the music and answer for their errors and then to pay for them.
    they need to be brought in front of the regulator and face the full force of ASIC and ASX law.
    they have hurt trusting shareholders. when they knew the agreements were not proceeding they did an "ostrich" had hoped people would keep giving them money and they could continue driving Audi's and be happy.

Trusting shareholders have invested sincere had earned cash. What have the Chairman and Managing Director invested - nothing. The Chair does not even own ONE share. The Chair is so confident and committed to TKF that he could not part with even $1,000 to buy some shares. Why? is it because he knew the agreements would not yield any return on his investment? then why continue chairing a company that is not going to give you any return.

Oh Sorry, so stupid of me, he continues to draw his directors fees!! YAY! free fees. add nothing of substance and get paid...  can I have that job?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.