AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Request for Trading Halt, page-23

1. 5,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2184
    I think it's worth remembering that they are indeed making themselves a huge amount of money and have been all along. The current business model is making them rich, and it is only investors who are burning. The fact that if I had put money into AEB back when I was first looking at it I'd have lost almost all of it (it's down about 95% since I was first saying it was going to go down and getting abused and called crazy for it) doesn't change the fact that the family on the payroll still gets paid handsomely. Look at where every capital raising goes, look at the percentage of it which goes right into their own pockets. This is, indeed, a very successful business. People are making a huge amount of money out of it, just not any long term investors.

I know they are extremely wealthy and have no doubt they will end up even wealthier, and I also have no doubt that AEB will never be internally profitable.

Of course, my ideas are just my own, they are not advice, and we all make our own analyses and choices. Some of us predicted all of this, others have spent the years constantly saying the bottom had finally been hit and it would all be up from there, only to say it again shortly after at the next low.

...I really wish someone would be around talking like this when I'm just about to step into spit!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.