RF1 1.31% $3.10 regal investment fund

Ann: Request for Trading Halt, page-50

1. 3,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    I think it's safe to say what you outlined would never, ever constitute reasonable grounds to suspect a criminal offence has been committed when put to an issuing officer. It would definitely not satisfy the grounds for a criminal search warrant.

The situation does not reflect market dominance or the presence of a large short position... It reflects the continuing plague on the market... insider trading.

Fat cats with inside knowledge executing trades well before the market is aware. The situation is so farcical you would be lucky to find any stock that rallies or falls subsequent to an announcement. The fact is everyone in the boys club is getting the hot tip and executing as such. Just like Phil has done before.

The only difference now is instead of a pathetic undertaking with no admission of guilt. The very practice that got slammed during the commission, rightly... I might add... ASIC seem to have realised you don't change this sort of crap by giving out fines that mean nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.10
Change
0.040(1.31%)
Mkt cap ! $584.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.11 $3.05 $428.9K 139.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5165 $3.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 7138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.