CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

The blatant downramping from some never went down well, and many...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    The blatant downramping from some never went down well, and many of you’re opinions didn’t go down well until you looked at the company with a much more neutral point of view which it seems you have been doing lately. A contrarian view that along with others opinions helps bring about change in a company is nothing but a good thing. I believe there has been plenty of discussions on here which have led to opinions and suggestions being emailed to the company, which has most often been received very well by them. These discussions have been done many times on here with people like you, many of the positive holders and even people like Kates.
    People who can’t accept another’s opinions, as long as those opinions are relatable, factual or fair, are simply too blinded by their own opinion/ego. I haven’t agreed with everything you’ve said, and I’m sure many others haven’t, but QBL is still kicking goals and gaining momentum, and we’re all still here discussing the company just as we have been for a long time. If the company keeps kicking goals, then I’d say we’ll be discussing it for a lot longer to come. Different views are a way of life, not just on HC. It’s only the blatant downramping I’ve always called out and will continue to call out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.