CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Request For Voluntary Suspension extension 7 days, page-102

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Everything I’ve ever posted in relation to the company I stand by and not to get cheap shares. I’m not a downramper by definition. That’s someone who used negativity to push the share price down. If I’ve illustrated negative points it’s because I actually see it that way. Even when I’ve spoken of EXL of which I’ve been accused of being a company employee. I’m not even a shareholder of them. Just a straight shooter and at any point if anyone holds a different view that’s great share it. But views on 4 corners, competition, rent, bad website and all the other things including timeframes around canntab.. that’s not downramping that’s just how I see it. Consider the fact that my opinions on anything can be changed. There’s still a lot of convincing before I think this company is the biz but they have moved forward especially in the last two months. It’s why I always say if I present something others should present their views rather than having a stab at someone for actually having a very different yet fair opinion. Don’t get caught up in thinking I’m downramping I’d happily pay more for shares if I thought the company was really going places.. to push it down a few cents means really nothing to me. I still think there’s a ways to go yet but I have liked seeing improved reporting and a bunch of other stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.