ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    In view of the fact that everything which I've posted about QBL has been positive and bullish, I'm amazed that you continue with the bizarre suggestion that I'm a a downramper. I have never come across a downramper who posts nothing but favourable opinion indicating that they believe it's a great company with great management and blue sky potential.

Even with the doubts being expressed by a few posters about the reasons for or the consequences of the ongoing suspension, I have no reason whatsoever to change my opinion that QBL is a strong Buy.

Although I do not know why QBL requested that the suspension be extended, I do have a vague recollection of something similar occurring with a listed company where one of its unlisted subsidiaries was involved in a complicated deal, and because the listed parent company held some of the shares in the subsidiary but a non-listed company held the remainder, the listed company and the ASX wanted to ensure that the interests of the shareholders in the listed company were fully protected, and that no undue advantage (or appearance of undue advantage) went to the owners of the unlisted company.

I'm not suggesting that this is a similar situation, but a number of potential complications or conflicts of interest can arise where the subsidiary of a listed company is not wholly owned by the parent company, and its quite natural that the parent company and the ASX might bend over backwards to avoid any disadvantage to shareholders.

From what I know of this company and its Board and Executive team, I'm content to sit back and await the much-anticipated announcement, confident that management will do the best they can for the company and the shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.