CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Request For Voluntary Suspension extension 7 days, page-120

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I agree with you in regards to floating MCL, the company is certainly on a good trajectory & no need to rock the boat, re-structuring & name change if absolutely necessary but that's as far as I would go.

In saying this I am open to proposals & understand that there are people with greater understandings of company floats etc. Happy to hear alternatives.

In regards to the bauxite, whilst I have not invested in QBL for this reason I'm fully supportive of management continuing to explore opportunities & hopefully securing an offtake agreement.

They owe it to the long term shareholders of QBL & Pnina & Sholom seem to be doing a fantastic job balancing their time between advancing MCL & the bauxite.

Pnina & Sholom like all good company management have employed relevant experts in mining sector to advance QBL in securing a bauxite deal, let's hope the team has some success in China.

Now that QBL has revenue the bauxite can be pursued more actively without fear of continues capital raisings & this will hopefully lead to another strong stream of revenue.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.