HHR 8.33% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

1. Yes for another weekly extension on Monday. Agonizing for day...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    1. Yes for another weekly extension on Monday. Agonizing for day traders and a drop in the bucket for multi-year holders.

2. I imagine ASX has been informed by ANA of their general intentions by now and will allow the extensions as needed until this plays out, hopefully soon.

although they have numerous options right now, the three I would see as most likely that have both a CR and MA would be for an ANA & Hartshead combo, or ANA and owner of block 49/16 combo, or Ana CR absorbing a smaller player. They could of course give up CR and MA and just announce their new projected reserve values and hope to be acquired, or raise funds for the gas region in Poland that they have rights to, but extremely unlikely giver the timing with the SNS blocks won. All guesses have been made and now we just wait, but whatever it is, ANA has far greater potential reserves that it had before getting the SNS blocks which should make us all happy in the short term, but need a successful drill to make the long term holders wealthier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $18.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $2.843K 472.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 19621686 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 32133315 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.