GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Why are you such an emotional investor? Not having a dig but I...

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Why are you such an emotional investor? Not having a dig but I don't understand the pessimism you have with what is going on. It is good that management have suspended trading till this new deal and Pak's deposit are finalised. If GMC was trading and there were delays then ppl would be fearing the worst and exiting (which has happened in the past and those ppl who exited because of the delays and them panicking ended up losing out big time, they missed the price gains with the announcements which GMC gave as promised albeit with delays). Same thing is happening here. GMC will deliver what you want and more! Although this time they have suspended trading so there is no panicking, speculation and insider trading resulting from the delays, which would ultimately make you even more of an emotional investor.

The announcement coming is super bullish. I was anticipating it on Friday and will be anticipating it early next week. Either way when it comes expect a big re-rate. Take that in whatever context you want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.