FMR 2.44% 20.0¢ fmr resources limited

STEVE......... This was dumped on them from a failed CR .......

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    STEVE......... This was dumped on them from a failed CR .... They were the underwriters. I have said this many times before... He was helping out a friend JEN MARITZ.... He even stated that at the GM.... Since taking control all he has done is go through the formalities he is required to do....
    With so much on his plate with Z1P I would have to say he has not the time as one would expect to look after NVO....

In saying all that NVO has given him and his fellow partners a great opportunity to really make some huge money out of NVO due to its current SP .
    He has a young team of well credentialled people on his side with world wide experience and therefore exposure all around the world.... Ofcourse he is not going to let it sit there and do nothing but there is no real rush.

Like you I do not understand todays non action or the manner it has been dealt with... IMO he is showing he is not all that interested in it and has left it with his other partners to play with....... I could be totally wrong with my thinking but todays issue is not being handled in the manner one would expect from a person of his experience... It do`s not make sense...at this point of time.

The attitude of the ASX atthe moment is also appalling and they are IMO the problem in their failure to query NVO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $3.982M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $17.46K 86.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17522 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 39751 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.