SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

I've got a few questions, don't worry its mutiple choice & there...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I've got a few questions, don't worry its mutiple choice & there is no wrong answer just light hearted curiousity (have to get something out of my money & right now entertainment seems to be the only returns I'll be able to realise).

1. Why issues were not raised by the BOD sooner than the date that production was expected to be announced to share holders:

A) BOD is incompetent

B) BOD have been lying

C) BOD hasn't been telling all the truth (closely linked with B but not entirely the same, just ask my wife)

D) BOD are dettached from the buisness & had no knowledge of any issues & were caught unaware just as we the share holder has been

E) BOD was unaware of issues as the operational staff concealed the issues purposefully due to job security fears

F) BOD were unaware as it's a new industry the engineering was not understood fully & the shortfalls were not recognised until too late

G) BOD doesn't have a responisbilty to inform share holders until they feel they want to

2. What is the companies 12 month outlook going forward:

A) It's going down the proverbial toilet & share holder value is lost for the foreseeable future

B) It's going into receivership & share holder's money is already flushed down said shitter

C) BOD will come up with a plan & within 12 months will be making money & returning share holder value as previously hoped

D) BOD will come up with a plan that will return value within 12 months & see mutible x growth within the next 3 years

E) BOD have no idea hence the silence since they found out about the issues/revealed the issues (closely linked with A & B)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.