ACB 0.00% 6.8¢ a-cap energy limited

Yep am very pissed off with management. have just sent them the...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yep am very pissed off with management. have just sent them the following email:

Hi
    I have been in the sharemarket for over 20 years, and in ACB for 10, and this is the first time I have felt compelled to write to a company I have owned.
    Just want to say that I find it incredibly poor and unprofessional how you guys have handled this trading halt scenario.
    Why go into a halt if you haven't even got anything prepared to say? If the statement was this far away from being ready, then just respond to the price and volume query without mentioning a capital raise and keep trading until you are ready...

But my biggest issue is that you have now asked for 3 extensions without the thought to release a statement to the shareholders, explaining why the continued holdups. Shareholders-you know the people that you as directors are accountable to...

Whether the eventual announcement is positive or negative, just want you to know that this lack of communication isn't appropriate for a listed company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.