TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Just speculation on my part but previous announcement have given...

1. 59,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Just speculation on my part but previous announcement have given us little of what was happening, what was it "Announcement of the companies financial position" so they where not saying much.

Going on that news report that Barrick where doing subcontract drilling at Smart, which seemed odd I speculated that Barrick doing Drilling for their own evaluation, the amount of time of the last suspension hints that was needed to do some drilling.

I see a couple of possibilities
    1 ) Barrick are satisfied and Recapitalising is part of the deal
    2) Barrick were not satisfied so short of going under Recapitalising try last ditch effort

Either way a Prospectus would have to contain some pretty compelling reason for investors to invest, that makes the second possibility less realistic

But if Barrick satisfied and are in the fold that would make it very attractive to investors

Dare say given we try have given themselves 4 months it may be a case that Barrick want to do more drilling before finalising but still

Can't discount the idea try are just buying time, again it's all speculation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.