AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

'CCJ - I think HM's call re not posting was in response to those...

1. 3,072 Posts.
    'CCJ - I think HM's call re not posting was in response to those that make idiotic non-factual emmotive posts that don't warrant a response. I'm pretty certain HM is happy to post to those of us who like factual researched info.'

I think Col was talking to the shark Kranky.

But you're right, my posts are intended for LT holders interested in discussing the facts about MNM only.

It has been a mixed 12 months for us, but you have to ultimately go with your gut feel in this caper.

My gut feel is that MNM have an honest, genuine board, who have got their own skin in the game, and that IK is a high quality operator ideally qualified to steer the 2 key coal projects. In fact he is more than qualified about the exergen JV, he is a former exergen insider.

Between the board and mgmt I am confident that MNM are doing all they can to advance our collection of high quality projects.

None of this means MNM is bound to succeed, and I am not saying that for a minute. MNM's success is in the hands of others to a large extent - namely exergen's willingness to proceed with the brown coal upgrade projects at BM/LV, and Judge McMurdo seeing things our way in the Mt M case against Calcifer.

But my gut feel is that at least one of these company makers will fall MNM's way in 2012.

If you agree, hold. If you don't, sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.