AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

I too am excited to get news and see the SP rally again BUT many...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I too am excited to get news and see the SP rally again BUT many are starting to sound like daytraders at the moment instead of investors. I completely disagree with you Navy. I spoke to IK a few days ago and he assured me everything was going well. People have little or no patience...I look at the stock market too much and so many people just trade the flavour of the day/week/month and really have no idea what they are buying. I am no expert but things take time, do you really expect a stock should/would increase by a thousand percent in a few weeks/months...not very often.

I try be positive, think longer term and I look at the reasons I bought MNM.
    we all know the reasons and one of the biggest ones is NO DEBT.
    Things are moving FWD believe it or not, there are some company directors who follow the share price every day, they try to make news to help the share price to rally instead of doing some work.
    I prefer our management to focus on drilling, negotiating JV ect.
    Maybe they are waiting for JORC before they sighn, who knows, we can guess and argue all day long, at the end of the day I am holding as I believe in MNM and their resources/direction/management...

patience will be rewarded IMO, those that are down 50plus% look at why you bought mnm and try decide whether anything has changed or sell on the lows, wait till news, see it jump and then buy,,,does not always pay to buy after the news,look at nmr holders who bought over 6 cents, if they sold MNM to buy nmr I bet they wish they were holding now..

just my opinion....anyone with an office job will realize large projects,agreements can take years, One thing for sure is I don't doubt exergen technology for a second.Lower grade coal are the future IMO, we onboard early...

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.