ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    re: Ann: Requisition for Shareholders Meeting... Hi Tradersam, good post by the way.

Hi Dex,
    My understanding is somewhat different and I have taken some time to get to this understanding.
    It is partly influenced by today's statement which in part said..
    "Both Richard OShannassy and I have decided to step down as Directors of the Company to facilitate a change to the Board largely in line with the wishes of the Requisitioning Shareholders, and also some other large shareholders, who collectively have indicated that they will support future capital raisings in the Company. If the Company is to maintain an active exploration and development programme in Australia, the UK and Tanzania, further funding will be required, before a positive cash flow from production can be assured. It is for this reason that we consider that we are acting in the best interests of the Company and all shareholders"

The second release indicates that the two parties may have 'misunderstood' each other (similar to the RAK deal) and where there 'is not a meeting of the minds' (so to speak) then there is no agreement.
    Other parties may not want to agree with this perception of course..
    IMBOOC and without prejudice..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.