ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 80 Posts.
    re: Ann: Requisition for Shareholders Meeting... How could they have "stayed at 15c"? The market controls the share price, not the board.

And the market has spoken on this board spill.

Exactly the market controls S/P, and its the board responsibility to share holders to create wealth in a company. The market didnt like the Tanzanian divestment decision, the S/P went from 12cents to 6cents what action did they take to reassure the market that its heading in the right direction with that decision?

They announce a CR to only sophisticated investors at a discount to prevailing S/P (which was at an all time low) for a JV a wild cat drill @ 33% chance of success. Also as a sweetener for the sophisticated investors they offer free options @ a strike price of 7.5cents in 18months, which really doesnt instil confidence to the market and existing share holders.

I think what has happened is the board have come to the conclusion that a change was inevitable and maybe Ted and co were thinking of going anyway. I am confused with the current boards direction, if they sell Tanzania what is plan after that? They would have only the UK which at the moment is producing 50% less oil than when they bought it 9months ago?

So yes your right, the market controls the S/P, but the board have to deliver what the market wants RESULTS & POTENTIAL something that has been lacking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.