SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hello from a long term holder who has decided to add his bit to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hello from a long term holder who has decided to add his bit to this crowded forum which seems to cover every angle from the sublime to the ridiculous.

This suspension is really starting to hurt, not only are we denied the ability to realise all or part of our investment, but any entitlement to the age pension continues to be calculated at $1.07 per share this being the last price traded.

Now we are presented with two resolutions that have been submitted by a pressure group of shareholders that at face value imply lack of confidence in management which in my opinion the Board does not deserve.

On the other hand I can see no wrong in management and certain shareholders sharing expertise for the ultimate benefit of the Company.

Not sure which alternative has occurred here, but I would have preferred the resolutions to have been instigated by the Board rather than by a mystery group of shareholders.

To assist our voting decision we have been issued with copious information on the Consequences of De-listing. This information simply tells us where we stand while in limbo following de-listing.

But where is the detail that takes us out of limbo and into the new environment that will permit us to trade again. How much thought has been given and how much research carried out to ensure that voluntary de-listing will lead to a brighter future for shareholders and the Company.

Without such official guidance I do not see how any shareholder could support Resolutions 6 and 7.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.