SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Thanks good sir for your response... and I agree with everything...

1. 43,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Thanks good sir for your response... and I agree with everything you've written.

Chris Norwood said to that "it is taking a lot of energy out of people who are trying to run the company to have to deal with ASX on a constant basis. ISX gets emails on weekends, in the evenings and all of times of the day, it seems." which is why I've not taken @NashaNasha's advice and phoned the Co. so I'm particularly grateful that you've posted on your conversation with Norwood.

I maintain confidence in the BoD and JK and the Co. generally, the plan and strategy. Your comments on the terms, as vague as the Resolution is, are reassuring. I hadn't considered this angle - more of a safety net option really when looked at this way.

Yet my many other assurances are needed. Written plan and assurances of the use of the Res. are a requisite for my confidence in this vote. Otherwise such a vague and indeterminate allowance for the BoD actioning threatens more than reassures.

Have you any thoughts on the application of the Res? What conditions do you think would apply before such is actioned and do you have any thoughts on transitioning to another exchange? What difficulties would you expect to impact on small fry investors such as myself with no experience of accessing trading on another, perhaps foreign, exchange? Would you suggest a preference on the matter of exchanges?

There are many other small fry who are watching/reading with anxiety about this matter as has been shown by the number of worried newbies who have commented since the Res was announced.

I apologise for treating you as "Sir Oracle"... to my observation, yours is the most balanced and astute mind that I can access.

cheers Scott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.