SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

My opinion (others have voiced similar concerns and have not...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    My opinion (others have voiced similar concerns and have not been 'greyed out' to date):

ISX, the company, is being bullied by the ASX for reasons unknown and/or not clearly stated and/or for motives unknown but some motives suspected;

ISX retail shareholders are also being bullied by other parties...some of those 'other parties' state they are fellow shareholders.

The position for some (or many?) retail ISX shareholders - the bullying tactics by the ASX and by some other 'self stated' fellow ISX shareholders - are unacceptable and unexplained.

ASX are perceived to be acting in their own best self interests as they have not yet explained to many why the course and length of their actions against ISX the company. Some HC ISX posters who are claiming to be fellow ISX shareholders (not short sellers) are equally undertaking damaging action without explaining their motives or reasoning and like ASX, not being transparent when making statements about who/when/why/how they sought/received information and took or sought action.

Where is the actual proof the 2 resolutions will succeed? Why the urgency to try and circumvent the hearing/outcome of the Federal Court hearing ISX versus ASX?

To date, ISX have evidence to pursue a case with the Federal Court against the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.