HAV 0.00% 17.5¢ havilah resources limited

Ann: Requisition to convene a General Meeting , page-2

1. 105 Posts.
    It would appear to me that, as with Glencore, Bob and Chris, might well have unwittingly introduced yet another Trojan Horse into the Havilah fold.
    I, long ago, alerted Hotcopper members that Peter Reeve's appointment could result in unforeseen consequences for our company, and now it would seem that Peter Reeve may have sided with Rockland in its quest to oust our largest individual shareholder, Chris Giles from his directorship position.
    Rockland made an astute purchase decision in snapping up over 5% of Havilah at a time when the share price was around sixty cents.
    I remain bemused as to why Chris Giles, a humble geologist who has, over the years, admittedly amassed some 12m shares in Havilah, should be singled out for dismissal, when his co-founding chairman is already a little past the usual retirement age.
    Nonetheless, Rockland's projected appointment of a new director aged in his mid seventies would make Bob Johnson look like a new kid on the block!
    Whatever this whole episode is about, if it results in the speedy liquidation of all known Havilah assets, I am very much in favour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23142 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 42105 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.