SIL 0.00% 3.5¢ smiles inclusive limited

Thank you for your response. I am far from perfect and have made...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Thank you for your response. I am far from perfect and have made errors in the past and certainly will make errors in the future. I can assure you I'm not misinformed, any errors are my own and I'm not in receipt of any information beyond what is available to the market. You are correct that Mike took a pay cut as per the remuneration report from his original $355k to $247k. I note the ASX announcement for Tony's appointment reported his remuneration as $285k per annum, $38k difference not $100k. I could not find any information in respect to the new CFO's remuneration in public announcements and would appreciate you directing to where I can obtain this information. Your estimate as to the board remuneration seems a bit high too, if you could direct everyone to your source for this info that would be appreciated too. My apologies for this error.

Who has told you that NAB is remaining impartial? I'm not disputing this, I'd just like to again know the source of this information as I think many shareholders would be concerned by the impact this dispute may have on ongoing negotiations with the bank.

I don't think it's appropriate to cast aspersions on Lev, I don't know Lev personally, but to suggest his mere involvement as a shareholder is somehow detrimental to the company is ridiculous. So far as I'm aware Lev is not seeking a board position, he is exercising his rights as a shareholder in seeking the removal of two company directors. I would suggest his interest in the dental company was the same as everyone else here to make money, which I'd expect like most of us he hasn't given the company's performance.

Mike is full of good ideas; however they are not unique ideas. Passion and marketing ideas aren't sufficient to justify a board position in my opinion. A failure to act in the best interest of the company and his poor performance certainly should discourage shareholder support.

What you're suggesting in respect to the recovery plan, has been suggested elsewhere by individuals such as Graham Middleton from Synstrat, and even other posters here. My understanding is it is in line what the new CEO is looking to implement. I think it would be prudent to speak to JVPs in respect to their experiences, and as many JVPs as possible; you have my number.

Regards,

Jon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.