RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: ResApp announces positive results of COVID-19 screening test, page-181

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    The concept of elimination will be hard for some to get their heads around, but for me it's beauty is in its simplicity.

Its the respiratory disease equivalent of the board game guess who.. Eliminate as many of the unlikely candidates as possible and focus your time and energy on those that are most likely.

If widely adopted, it will free up scarce resources across the health industry, and unlock industries that have been decimated throughout the pandemic.

Think entering a token into the QANTAS online check in system, confirming screening test completed and negative the night before a flight. The test may not pick up an asymptomatic covid case in its infancy, but quite possibly neither will a RAT. It will pick up a contagious/symptomatic case though, which limits exposure to passengers, airline staff and the airline. Not to mention enabling the positive case to receive appropriate care.

We previously eliminated risk, then we suppressed it, now we are managing it, which is a delicate balance to find.

For those that bang on about any respiratory disease being just the sniffles etc. Your day will come when your health declines and it will be dictated by the decisions of people who you will never meet.

I am fortunate enough to have shrugged off my case of covid with relative ease, but will always consider the critically ill in my actions as I know that my time will come one day too.

Do we bank the learnings of the last few years or do we just throw it all in the bin and go back to the way were?

Maybe the next respiratory disease that gets off the hook, might be contained faster with AI tools like Resapps at our disposal, saving many lives and livelihoods.

Hopefully management have success in finding the products place with this mix and we see widespread adoption.

Pandemic has challenged us all, but it has also challenged us to think a little differently. Clever thinking RAP team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.