RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Rap was among the first couple of stocks I bought 7 years ago. I...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Rap was among the first couple of stocks I bought 7 years ago. I bought it because a close friend who was a believer in this tech who kept on telling me how this would change the world. She bought it because one of her employees got lung disease and was not able to come back to work anymore. I remember her saying Rap would be invaluable for many people who got sick like her employee. Then she passed away a few years later having invested a ton of money in this stock. I didn’t know anything about investing at the time and just followed her as I believe in her.

During the 7 years of holding, we all know what happened. It’s disappointment after disappointment. I would bet that every major Ann was an disappointment lol. Strangely, I did not stress much about the loss of value. Instead, I studied and learned a ton first through technical analysis then fundamentals. I got lucky and made money through both means which more than offset the loss I had in Rap to the point I don’t really need it to do anything.

To this day, it remains my only dud stock. But I am not mad as I still believe in my dear friend and believe in this tech. There maybe another and another disappointments coming. However, it’s about time this thing turns around. The fundamentals are coming together. Forget about charts which is a BS. It made me quick money yes but my multi baggers are all through patiently holding a stock for as long as it can be.

let this stock be the third ten bagger I own or dare I say 100 bagger as it is capable.

hold it till your 80 and see it blossom. That would put a smile on my friends face up there.
    Last edited by jon5790: 23/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.