RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: ResApp announces positive results of COVID-19 screening test, page-324

1. 6,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    adding to my first post...RAPid test saves around $25 Billion for every 1 billion tests due to 77% testing negative and requiring no further RAT or PCR test. Av'ge across the board $32 per person otherwise in extra testing costs. This is back of envelope calculation but call it $10 Billion saved for every 1 billion tests. No if 4 billion take the test 10 times per year that is $400 billion saved. WE don't think that the powers that be can't do these sums? The USA is pulling PCR tests everywhere in many states as it is too expensive and a major disruptor to the everyday. Are they going to replace it with something? Most likely they are...now lets see, what is that new smart phone test they are all talking about?
    Geez this is going to blow...mark my words. The market for Covid testing is projected to be $104 billion per year in 2027. Lets say RAP gets 10% of that. That is a $250 SP folks...another cochlear. A $200 Billion company! Whichever way you cut the cake it is upside plus. Shall we say only $7 per share by end 2023 an 80 bagger. Rocket ride plus. Everyone world wide will use it at some stage. Going to the MCC for grand final...show us yoir RAP result...show negative come on in. Otherwise piss off...magpie fan anyway lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.