ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2311
    Great post @Red bar. It's great when someone is able to get info straight from the horse's mouth. i will disagree with just one part of your post if i may? (bad luck if i can't as i'm going to anywaytongue.png)

"What a ridiculous reaction to today's awesome news... obviously there is a large seller over the past few days lurking!! Once they run out of supply this is more than likely going to fly in my opinion"

I feel it was a reasonable reaction to the Ann. The fact that this has gone from 7c to 22c in a flash is very good. This Ann probably stopped it from sinking more. To say a big holder wanting out, a little too easy, but hey we'll see if a sub holder form comes soon. (Or did TK tell you that too?) It is great that the app may one day be a diagnostic tool, but that is a way off. In this current climate people don't want to risk money on promises, they want cash. (especially with prior history on RAP) And whether we like it or not, currently revenue still 0 for a few months. Not sure what people want 50c? a $350 Mill MC for a company with no revenue, i think people need to be more realistic than that.

Either way, I know my opinion means jackshit here to the rusted on bias kids, but a little bit of reality can sometimes clear a cloudy sky. It looks real now at least, you'll be a pretty rich guy this time 2021?22?23? either way good luck to you, you deserve it for your patience. We can't heavily invest in all companies we like, unless ..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.