RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Mate, just let us be happy for today's announcement years and...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Mate, just let us be happy for today's announcement years and years of holding this stock, watching it grow like a baby and now its close to being able to walk and then rocket to the moon.

The reason i keep buying is because revenue is already guaranteed Coviu and Phenix, wouldn't sign an agreement with resapp and putting there company on the line, if they didnt already know how GOOD this tech is. There is no other company in Australia that has this tech and its going to be able to assist every aussie during this period of isolation.

As bad as it sounds, this pandemic has placed resapp in the most perfect position, a company like them could ever be in. They won't even let you go into the GP office, if you have any cough related issues hence why the government just invested $669 million into teleheath. that's just over half a billion dollars for telehealth companies and I can guarantee that resapp will get a peice of that pie. let that sink in..

Resappp has done years of research to get to where it is. Through blood, sweat tears and disappointments.but have the patent, we have the approvals (almost all) and now we have the product ready to go online in one of worst respiratory crisis the modern world has ever seen and that is why you see alot of companies, claiming they can do what resapp does.

After this crisis, i can guarantee everyone will know what telehealth is and will have used the resapp product or at least knows someone thats used it. We are in this current situation for the long haul, as it won't go back to normality until a vaccine is found and until then most GP's will be turning to teleheath as no one wants a risk of infection.

As a business owner and in my own perspective, it makes alot of sense in this current climate were in, to release the sleep apnea app, the way it is because no ones travelling for business right unless it's essential travel only.

Everyone is self isolating and most businesses are closed right now. Revenue comes quicker this way. It will be released in the second quarter and most busineses will still be closed, whilst we can get it out there NOW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.