ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    EGGcellent find @delivercn I'm very pleased to see this come through so quickly. Now ResApp's Sleep-Check is all systems go can be marketed for sale in Oz.

I do feel however that this could have been announced. It's important to make the market aware that this sleep apnea screening tool is not just another one to add to the collection of sleep apnea apps out there in the app store already. You see there is many of them but they're not medically cleared and have not gone through the vigorous amount of testing that our software has gone through. This is very important to highlight and thus needs to be marketed as a medically cleared sleep apnea screening tool.

Another thing that could have been clearer when announced to the market is that this really should have been pointed out that it was CE cleared in the heading of the announcement.
    "ResApp Announces SleepCheck, a Sleep Apnoea Screening App"

Should read: ResApp Announces SleepCheck, CE cleared Sleep Apnoea Screening App

That sounds more like it yeah! I had to scroll through the announcement when I initially read the news, all I was looking for was is it CE cleared or not?! It stated that it was in the second page after a reading through maybe 1000 words.. non holders are not going to read through the announcement in detail to look for a CE clearance statement.. these sort of details should be highlighted in the announcement headline!!!

I disapprove of the vagueness our company seems to have these days in highlighting important parts of an announcement or not announcing things at all.. at this point in time while we still have no revenue our stock price is driven by news I wonder if there would be this much selling if other investors knew, I wonder if there would be this lack of buying and investors selling if they knew the fine details like the fact that this has CE clearance and that this just received TGA CLEARANCE andddd the other big news also published on here from an existing shareholder that a consortium has been formed to tackle COVID-19 in the HOME that specifically mentions ResApp as part of this project.

This consortium is seeking government funding which in my opinion is likely they will receive:

"The team are looking for federal funding to roll out the project, which would be a big change from Australia’s existing telehealth program, which is largely via phone calls.

It could all be rolled out within a month of funding approval, the centre said, but in the longer term, could have broader uses in aged care and other fields."

HUGE NEWS!!! Great find @Bloky Seriously this sort of stuff needs to be announced. It is market sensitive news! And we'll drive the share price up. We are all privy to this information as we are very productive here on HotCopper but I don't think this is fair for the others who are not aware of this information...

Regardless of this I am very passionate and positive in regards to the future direction of this company.

Happy Easter everyone - I know it's not the same being in lockdown but the most important thing is everyone stay safe and healthy, see you all on the other side...

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 10/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.