RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Great Post RedI would rather say, if its correct 'Sleep Check...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Great Post Red

I would rather say, if its correct 'Sleep Check the only CE and TGA approved phone app for sleep apnea analysis '

The word approved at least to me sounds better than clearance if we can use it

I would also as you say compare our 85% or whatever accuracy with that of of other home and more expensive tests with the necessary caveats.

I would like to see the test the resistance level on fees for the app. i.e the demand / resistance of fees for services is not usually a strait line i.e low take usage based on higher the fee but typically has a break point.

I don't know what that resistance level is but I suspect you would get very little drop of in demand for our Sleep Check app if it was priced at A$15 versus A$10.

Typically in each market there is a break point for each service where consumers feel a price is reasonable versus expensive, plus it also depends on what competition charges and if as you say we can differentiate the ResApp Sleep Check versus other sleep apps based on regulatory approval and accuracy.

Apple App Store tends to be a very good consumer market place for apps with massive usage - Apple being a premium brand with a premium customer base versus androids. Note Apple tend to take I think 30% of revenues on apps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.