RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Wow!!!!!!!! This study is however as accurate as a full clinic...

1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    Wow!!!!!!!!

This study is however as accurate as a full clinic sleep study as proven by the data collected.
    A home study costing many hours of lost time to patients time and at a cost over a cost of $500 minimum is the first step toward moving to a full clinic study.

This RAP clinically trialed and approved sleep study app at hopefully a serious price of what was suggested at many conference calls by TK as being around $100.00 per use...

Available world wide at a time when Resapp DX right now is in the spot light and that light will fall onto other RAP products, is awesome timing.

A great time to do a RAP sleep study when now people are locked down to get Dr's appointments wires and reporting of most times incorrect data because it is reported many times that patients often get the wiring wrong and wires falling off and then returning of all the wires...time is money!!!!

Stay safe, stay home, and no hugging of random strangers just because you know RAP holders you have hit the jackpot.

Yes I believe beyond 50 cents by the end of this week too Red bar and $5.00 by December.
    I believe as you do Red bar.....this is massive potential income....

In honor of Brian Leedman who loves Star Trek and I emailed last night about when RAP will be announcing the lodging of RAP's OSA sleep study data for CE and TGA approvals..
    Well I got my answer and more than I expected with this announcement.

Well done Tony and Brian and the RAP team.

MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.