RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: ResApp appoints VP, Commercial to progress growth strategy, page-24

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 6,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    I agree it is good news...for a start it signals that the time is just about right for RAP to start being able to deliver on several fronts...why otherwise would they bring this guy onboard right now? To sit around with no base for strong commercial partnerships? No doubt it hasn' t been a sudden appointment and discussions would have been taking place for quite some time. During these discussions the new bloke would have made sure that when he jumped ship and joined the good ship RAP that the basics were in place that would allow him to do deals. Android stitched up extensively therefore should be just around the corner. Also ditto for the rrugged and wearable devices which are game changing on their own. Also the new software updates for ResApDX to (as per the 22nd Dec announce,ment) underpin growth. Go check it again. Then the 29th Dec announcement re Sleepcheck being launched on android devices in 36 countries. Also it looks very good for positive outcomes re FDA approvals not only for Sleepcheck including diagnostic classification (not that far off) but also for ResApDX before the end of 3rd quarter IMHO. So the appointment of the new commercial person was timed to suit RAP's current position and also to give some serious push to our ability to earn revenue...ever increasing revenue. I can't see how this was just a gap being filled...high calibre people don't jump ship for nought. The ducks are lining up for RAP and the game just changed. Very positive and timely move on all fronts IMHO. Go RAP!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.