RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Hi @fattchoi,I can understand your concern with RAP potentially...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Hi @fattchoi,

I can understand your concern with RAP potentially biting more than what we can chew. But in this current climate and pandemic situation, it is hard to turn down an opportunity like this when you have some of the best teaching hospitals in UK (University College LondonHospitals, The Royal London Hospital and Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge) showing interests in the RAP's technology.

In my opinion, there's very little harm for RAP to participate in this study. It's a great chance for ResAppDX-EU to gain exposure in Europe market and let them know this technology exist which is also CE marked approved. Yes this announcement does not have $$$ terms in it, but it's a great start and good seeing it's gaining some traction in Europe. In terms of manpower, that's why RAP has hired a new Sales and Marketing Director to handle the extra workload.

Long term RAP holders like me know that it's been an up an down journey for the past couple of years and sometimes raising concerns are a good thing (for me at least), as it keeps our expectations in check and make sure we haven't got carried away too much because we all believe in the technology

GLTAH and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.