RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

MSIM & Jezza, I'll add to that because finally, I have something...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

MSIM & Jezza, I'll add to that because finally, I have something to comment on that I know a small bit about.

I have a company and we hold certification to ISO9001. As MSIM said the Quality System that is accredited to ISO means that there is verifiable evidence that things are done to predetermined procedures. It covers things such as manufacture of products, holding of regular team/ management meetings, reporting of non-conforming issues, rectifying the non-conformance, customer feedback and the nuts and bolts: the proof that you are following set procedures. We're not manufacturers, we're Civil Engineers, and we have to have systems in place to ensure that when we draw a plan, we draw it in the same sort of way every time and the same checks and reviews are made of our plans (our product) before it goes out the door. The theory is, if you do something the same way every time, then the output should be the same every time.

This doesn't necessarily have to be a paper trail. It can be digital records (there's an app called iAudit that is brilliant for small people like me to set up digital checklists). That being said, ResApp will find the reporting of their adherence to their operational procedures extremely simple - it would be built into the app: Q1 Have you turned off the TV in the background?, Q2 do you have the microphone turned on? Q3 are you ready to cough?.....

To respond to the earlier discussion about being "certified" or "compliant", I must say the "getting compliant" is the hard bit. It's like the "learning to drive". Once you learn to drive you sit a driving test and hopefully, you get a drivers licence. ResApp have probably built their management system, they've paid someone to do an Audit to see if it stands up (it's compliant), now they need to get an ISO accredited auditor to do the formal audit and hey presto, the certificate arrives by email (once you pay the bill!).

I hope that helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.