RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Hi White Horse, it would definitely be worth asking the question...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi White Horse, it would definitely be worth asking the question but I wouldn't be surprised if the answer is along the lines that the certification isn't about the integrity of the testing process but about the integrity, and consistency, of the process going forward. I suspect that the procedures will be a written description of what was done during each test and the purpose is to ensure that every use of the app going forward adopts the same process. Hence the old do the same thing and get the same outcome ideology (I believe the ideology actually comes from Japanese industry in the 20th century).

An important thing that I omitted in my earlier post is that the outcome of an audit isn't necessarily a "Yes" or "No". From what I know, a management system would have to be very poor to receive a "No". Usually, if the auditor has a few concerns, he/ they will issue NCR's (Non Conformance Reports) or SIR (System Improvement Reports) which are the same thing, and give the applicant a period of time to rectify where they don't meet the standard - but they'll tell them why they don't meet the standard. Remember, this is about having your documented system meet the standard, it's not about having your product meet some sort of objective.

MYOM (make your own mistakes)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.